BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

Montage Hodge-podge Collage

First day back to work and I can tell my body just doesn't take long to adjust to being lazy but when its vice versa it yells at me! Time to get back into "work mode" and reverse the process of muscle deterioration...lmao

Halloween came and went like "that," no kids to give candy to, again....and Hillsboro St. was mildly entertaining I guess cuz we got there late. Oh well its not like I was planning on doing anything anyway :)

New Phone!!!! (again lol) I had the best stroke of luck in my frugal living, my 30-day trial period was up on the day the Tour came to us cellular and I miraculously had the money to pay the difference in exchange for it! Yay!

And the withdrawal pains are not backing off, I thought they would but they're not, my human drug is 300 miles away and I wont get another hit until God-knows-when....The good thing is at least he's not illegal! teeheehee

Favorite Piece of today:
B: [can't wait till he sees Adell again]  <---he's always making me smile


0 comments: