BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

***Beware, Very Obscene Language***

That stupid fucking bitch just called me on my phone with a private fucking number as if I dont have her fucking number?!?!?! What the fuck is wrong with that stupid fucking whore cow dog bitch? I haven't done ANYTHING  to her! Haven't wanted harm to come to her but she just had to be such a stupid bitch and stalk me on fucking facebook! fucking bitch! bitch bitch bitch BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not my fault she wants to be with someone that doesnt want her! There are way too many violent thoughts going through my head. Please dont put me in jail for my thoughts but I would LOVE to cut her face up, feed it to a dog, get the left-over pieces and sew them back on with a poison coated needle!

0 comments: