BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

Went to see Up at the dollar-fifty with Lena, very awesome movie, lots of adventure and fun and even a couple
"scares"...lots of life lessons too. I'm keeping myself awake for what reason I'm not sure; I think I'm still getting back used to being actually able to sleep and be rested in the morning...


 Events of the last 48 hours or so: Decided to leave T-mobile the heck alone and get US Cellular, so new blackberry yay!!! and it works EVERYWHERE in the house! hehehe. Left the cell phone store, got in the car and drove about 20 feet and my MUFFLER FELL THE FREAK OFF! $80 gone, just like that...had to get it welded back on, but of course not before leaving it overnight in a Wal-mart parking lot since I couldn't drive it til this morning when the aid of a coat hanger came to my temporary rescue. After the muffler the rest of the day kind of grinded itself to a screeching halt when I realized not only do I not have ANY  phone contacts anymore thanks to T-mobile, someone doesn't have MY number because of miscommunication. So what could have been a fun and/or relaxing day turned out to be a money draining boring day where the only high points were 1) I don't have to bother with the pink folks at tmobile anymore and 2) I really did thorougly enjoy the movie Up. Oh well, all in all, I've got my health, I've got my girls, and I've got my blessings, today was a good enough day. I will be focusing on making tomorrow a better one though.

0 comments: